A storage tank is a generalized term for containers usually used for storage of liquids. In the hydrocarbon industry, tanks for a particular fluid are chosen according to the flash-point of that substance.
Fixed-Roof tanks are meant for liquids with very high flash points whereas Floating-Roof tanks are used for liquids with low flash-points.
- Above ground storage tanks for Oil & Petroleum Products with fixed conical, internal / external floating and Aluminum dome roofs
- Spherical tanks for Liquefied Gas
- Top / bottom Loading & unloading stations, c/w pumps, safety and control devices
- Truck Loading Automation System
- Control & SCADA System
- Fire Fighting System and networks